Re: [Mgs] Brake Master Cylinder

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, "Craig Straub"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Brake Master Cylinder
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:26:21 +0100
Is the reservoir tight fit?
Between the reservoir and the MC cyl are two O-rings.
If the leaking fluid comes from under the reservoir, it maybe, that the
rings are missing or faulty.
Better check this out.
I assume it is regarding the dual tandem US spec. MC, which was used from
1969 till some 1974.

Cheers,

Hans

P.S. Merry Christmas list!