[Mgs] MGA muffler

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] MGA muffler
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:31:46 -0800
Hello list,
Now that I'm retired, I am cleaning up the old MGA from years of
sitting.  Mice and rats used it for a home.  Anyway, finally got it
fired up.  Now, I am realizing that part of the reason that I didn't
use it much was that it was too damn loud.  It has a glasspack
muffler and it's too loud for these old ears.
So, does anyone out there in MG land have a muffler that they never
installed that they would like to sell? (remote chance of this, I know)
More likely, I will buy one new.  Can anyone offer their
recommendation on what's best for the money?
Thanks!
Don