Re: [Mgs] MGA muffler

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA muffler
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:34:09 -0800
My apologies for posting it in the first place.  I have a TR4A and
the muffler price is close to $300.  I didn't have a Moss MGA
catalogue and I was assuming the MGA muffler was a ripoff too.  It's
not cheap, but the price from Moss or Northwest is not that bad.  I
assumed wrong, posted when I shouldn't have.
Don