Re: [Mgs] Still working on MGA

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Still working on MGA
From: "gordies garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:57:11 -0500
If you're concerned about fuel, pull the #3 & #4 plugs after cranking with
wires disconnected and see if they are wet.
I'd probably hook up an inductive timing light to the offending wires and
see if I get a flash, then if not I would check the contacts in the cap to
verify contact, rotor, and compare resistance reading of offending wires
with good wires.  Also double check points for correct operation.
Good luck.

Gordie
'62 MGA
'67 BGT