Re: [Mgs] B trans question

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, MG List
Subject: Re: [Mgs] B trans question
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:15:03 -0800 (PST)
Assuming the '67 is a Mark I car (earlier in the year versus later) the answer
is that it will ft, and some modification (with
a hammer) may be required to the trans tunnel. I have seen posts that it will
fit fine, and others that some massaging is necessary.
May also need to use a later rear plate on the engine

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)