Re: [Mgs] wanted

To: Charles Hill <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] wanted
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:58:23 -0600
The book Alas Babylon, they used a Model T.

On Jan 20, 2010, at 7:31 PM, Charles Hill wrote:

> Very true Max,
> My first new car was a '69 Plymouth Roadrunner.  383 ci V8.  I opted for the
Torqueflite.  I knew too many people that spent more time replacing clutches
than driving their 4-speed Roadrunners.
> And on the subject of electronics, I remember one of those made-for-TV
movies about the after math of a nuclear bomb.  The EMP from the blast fried
all the microchips.  The hero ended up saving the world driving an old British
sportscar - don't remember what kind.  Now there is a good reason not to
convert to Pertronix :).