Re: [Mgs] wanted

To: "'David Breneman'" <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] wanted
From: "Chad Cooper" <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:11:02 -0600
I was just referencing the efficiency of the new automatics, track time was
just an example.  Autos used to be sluggish and needed more engine to make
up for the weight.  The gearhead argument used to always be that the autos
were slow and lacked power and a real muscle car had to have a manual
transmission.  The auto transmissions have improved greatly in strength and
efficiency.