[Mgs] Alternator Sold by Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Alternator Sold by Moss
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:01:25 -0600
Before you get involved with an alternator that is hard to find try this URL
http://mgccars.com/100_amp_alternator_upgrade.htm

>From the information on web site it seems to be a direct replacement for the
Lucas with only a few minor wiring changes required. It is a common GM
alternator with plenty of oomph for even my Ham transmitter. Any auto store
will have them if anything goes wroing.  I plan to do this once my B  comes
out of storage. Next will be my C.

The usual disclaimer applies. I have never met the owner, other than buying
my rear shock kit from him at at super price. He obviously doesn't charge
extra because our cars are *antique collector cars.
*
Jack

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html