[Mgs] Jag Mk II

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Jag Mk II
From: Rod Williams <PRNDL@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:05:53 -0800
I owned a 1965 Mk II 3.8 for several years, loved it and still regret selling
it. Based on that experience, however, I would *not* recommend buying a rusted
out Mark II. It is an EXTREMELY complex body and has lots of lead filler from
the factory. This is a perfect example of why you should buy the best Mark II
you can lay your hands on. It has tons of bright chrome and polished aluminum
and there's no straight surface on the entire body. You'll spend far, far more
time and money trying to fix up a beater than you will buying a nice car to
begin with. However, as always, your mileage may vary.
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California

Mgs@autox.team.net