Re: [Mgs] Heater Core Removal Q - MGB

To: Bert P <palte@gmx.net>,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Heater Core Removal Q - MGB
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:45:40 -0400
Bert,

I had great fun with my 1970 MGB GT and it will be the same problem
with yours.  If the core leaks you have to replace it and the heater
has to come out.  Get the upgraded core.  I found a neat trick to get
the darn thing back in without ruining the cable of fingers.  Go to
Barney Gaylords web site - the Chicago one  Big description and my
little piece of advice

At 04:14 PM 3/26/2010, Bert P wrote:
>Hello Dear Fellow Listers,
>
>The heater radiator in my 1970 B is leaking.
>I wonder whether it is possible to exchange the heater core without
>removing the whole heater from the bulkhead.
>(That seems like a hellofa job to me...)
>I searched the archives but what I found was not conclusive.
>
>Anyone BTDT?
>
>Bert
>Holland

Regards