Re: [Mgs] Their back!!

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Their back!!
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:49:12 +0100
Who says he bought it?  Some people did buy titles as it was the only way
they were going to get them.  As well as being a successful industrialist
Nuffield donated 30 million Sterling (those values, not today's) to
charitable causes.  He was created a Baronet in 1929, Baron Nuffield in
1934, and a Viscount in 1938.  He didn't die until 1963.