Re: [Mgs] Reporting Kent Collection emails

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com>, Peter Caldwell
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Reporting Kent Collection emails
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:03:50 -0400
I must admit that the Kent emails have some interest, albeit slight
but it is difficult to let these type of people get away with it - at
least for me anyway.   I tend to chastise bad web pages but now find
that so many are soooooooooooo  bad.  Typical example are computer
equipment suppliers who have whooooa busy web sites but no easy way
of getting simple question answered by putting their manual on line
or making their "support" section useful and not just another advert
alley.   I used to write a column in a computer magazine and I did
several on web sites so I suppose I am just an ace critic now.   One
company asked my advice on their web site which was astoundingly
beautiful showing their expensive men's shirts and ladies blouses -
and getting no hits.   So I advised them to add their phone number
and email address - doh !