Re: [Mgs] Brake rotor issue

To: Paul Osborne <paul@ece.rochester.edu>, Richard Ewald
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Brake rotor issue
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 06:57:30 -0700
A quick check of a spare rotor (probably from my 71BGT) shows the hole
is 2.875" according to my micrometer. I have some spare used hubs but
they are buried deeper in one of my spare parts boxes. Still, the hub
looks suspicious in this case as the rotor sounds correct.

David Councill
67 BGT
64 B
72 B