Re: [Mgs] Brake rotor issue

To: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Brake rotor issue
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:34:17 -0000
According to the parts lists the only different discs and hubs were between
the 4-cylinder and V8 cars.  There's not much difference in the latter as
the V8 hubs were used on 4-cylinder cars for the 77 and later model years,
and the same disc seems to have been used with both hubs when on a
4-cylinder.  If my old discs were in this garage I could measure them, but
they're not so I can't.

PaulH.