Re: [Mgs] dashpots or ??

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] dashpots or ??
From: "David F. Darby" <ddarby@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:03:14 -0600
I expect Paul is right. The title says WD-40, but it's hard to see what the
feller has in his hand. WD-40 is flammable, but I don't know if it's
volatile enough to produce those results. Of course, that question is what
started the thread in the first place. At any rate, I don't want to pass on
disinformation.

BTW, the people in the video had removed the valve core prior to ignition to
prevent over inflation. Not a bad idea if you're trying this at home (and I
hope you aren't).

David