[Mgs] dashpots or ??

Subject: [Mgs] dashpots or ??
From: barrie at look.ca (Barrie Robinson)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:46:10 -0500
WD40 (water disperser) was developed for the army to spray on engine
electrical bits that had got dew all over them due to coldish nights
- particularly in Europe.  As a penetrant is mildly average and as a
lubricant I think chewing gum (used) is better.   There are tons of
better starting fluids - like ether for one.  I used to start my TR2
with a dead battery with that stuff even when the starter just twitched !!