[Mgs] To start or not to start?

Subject: [Mgs] To start or not to start?
From: frankk12 at verizon.net (frankk12 at verizon.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:58:15 -0500
What is the wisdom of the group when it comes to the cars (and motorcycle)
that are stored for the winter. I have my 64 MGB and 80 MGBLE, 58 MGA, Triumph
Bonneville byke, and 91 Miata (sorry) stored in my shop under car covers and
all hooked up to Battery Tenders. They have all received the fuel saver and
isopropyl gas anti freeze treatments. Additionally they are surrounded by moth
balls, De-Con, and dryer sheets.  I was wondering about the need to fire them
all up and let them run until warm to dispel any moisture and keep everythingh
well lubed in the motors. Is this reasonable or should I leave well enough
alone?
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski