Re: [Mgs] Electric cooling fan for 71 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Electric cooling fan for 71 MGB
From: Henri Lefebvre <71mgbgt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 14:02:58 -0700
This is one of the reasons that I am considering replacing the metal
fan on my MGB.
A fellow member in our local club had the same type of damage. The
metal fan on his BGT broke and one blade came through the hood. His
mechanic replaced the unit with the plastic fan version.
My preference is to replace my metal fan with an electric fan for the
added coolin capacity at low speeds/revs and the performance value,
however small it might be.