[Mgs] Electric cooling fan for 71 MGB

Subject: [Mgs] Electric cooling fan for 71 MGB
From: h.duinhoven at planet.nl (Hans Duinhoven)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:28:37 +0100
Paul,

Be aware, that Volkswagen, Audi etc. factory fit electrical fans may start
while the enigne is shut off.
Reason is that the latent heat of the engine may trigger the thermostat
switch and the fan is allowed to start spinning.

Cheers,

Hans

having driven Volkswagen cars from 1978 on (not all time, but many of these)