Re: [Mgs] FW: A brief distraction from the seriousness of it all

To: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] FW: A brief distraction from the seriousness of it all
From: Richard Gosling <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:47:38 +0000
Well, $4.79 of that price is tax, only $2.97 is the actual price of the fuel
- that's a tax rate of 161%!!!  There's a protest going on at the moment (
www.fairfueluk.com), but with the government (quite rightly) desperate to
sort our budget deficit the best we can hope for is that the tax won't be
increased too much in the next budget.

Richard