Re: [Mgs] FW: A brief distraction from the seriousness of it all

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] FW: A brief distraction from the seriousness of it all
From: Richard Gosling <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:36:21 +0000
> "> N.B. Super Unleaded ... is #1.31.9 per litre when I filled up yesterday
> - equivalent to
> $7.76
> > per US gallon at today's exchange rate...
> I think they are paying significantly more than that in England."
>
> This is in England (well, I'm in Scotland, but it's the same over all the
UK).  Sorry, it seems something has stripped the Pound sign out and replaced
it with '#', so the currency wasn't clear in my original message.

According to this table http://www.kshitij.com/research/petrol.shtml (the
most recent I could find in a quick Google), the UK has the second highest
prices of all the countries listed, beaten only by Norway.

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive