[Mgs] RPM's on my B

Subject: [Mgs] RPM's on my B
From: 1971mgb at cox.net (1971mgb at cox.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:54:48 -0400
I've had a problem on my 71 "B" for years now, that is to say my RPM drop
drastically while idling at a stop light or the car is just sitting and idling,
normally it starts out about 1100 then a few seconds later my RPM's drop to
around 500 or lower, then I have to pull the choke just to keep the car running
I've rebuild the carb's (HS4) I put in a few different distributors, set the
valves, no known vacume leaks,nothing seems to cure this issue, any comments or
suggestions would;lde be more than welcomed.

71 B