[Mgs] MG establishment in Salem, Oregon, USA

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com"
Subject: [Mgs] MG establishment in Salem, Oregon, USA
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:48:40 +0000
My son called yesterday to tell me about a place he spotted when driving
through Salem, Oregon (NW USA) yesterday. He described what may have once been
an old gas station that now housed a number of MGs in front, in the back, and
inside. He also mentioned several WW axles there as well. There were no signs
to indicate a business name. He said we could check it out when I make my next
900 mile journey to Oregon in a month.

I was still a bit curious so I did a google search and did find one reference,
a bit sketchy, on the MG Experience website about what is likely the place:
http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?1,1503356,1503846

Certainly with a number of listers in the area, this place cannot be this much
of a mystery, can it? Can anyone tell me more?

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT
72 B