Re: [Mgs] Need splined hub quickly

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Need splined hub quickly
From: The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:47:50 -0500
On 5/24/2011 12:38 PM, Councill, David wrote:
> I have the same problem, different side (67 BGT). I tried to locate one and
> even attended a swap meet May 1 looking for one. Finally ended up ordering
> from a Moss reseller rather than Moss direct to save about 20% but now three
> weeks have passed. I just called the reseller and he is shipping it out today.
> So in short, your best bet may be Moss at ~$120. At least they appear
> available and in stock.
I sent a message to Doug that I have a good one. The knockoff threads are
left-hand. I don't know which side that came from. I'm in Tulsa, but I will be
in Memphis Saturday at noon, to play the annual free concert at the VA Hospital
we do every year. If this is the right one, I'm happy to let it go.

http://www.rockyfrisco.com/MGBhub.jpg

-Rocky Frisco
--

Mgs@autox.team.net