Re: [Mgs] Need splined hub quickly

To: "mgs@Autox.Team.Net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Need splined hub quickly
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:44:01 +0000
Perhaps I should be checking with the list for needed parts, especially since
some are a bit elusive. Big on my list right now is the original style
(banjo?) steering wheel for the early MGB, a 1964 in this case. Anyone have a
used one? I also seek the little chrome locking handle, same year.

I currently own 2 MGBs, 1 BGT and previously owned three others decades ago.
And none of them had the original steering wheels. So I wonder what they are
like although I recall a friend who had one where the connectors on one side
were held to the wheel with duct tape. So maybe they aren't the best steering
wheels in a practical sense.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B