[Mgs] Non-LBC question

Subject: [Mgs] Non-LBC question
From: richard.ewald at gmail.com (Richard Ewald)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 15:34:08 -0700
I have seen this done successfully a few times over the years. It if far from
a optimal solution but I have seen it work on American Motors, Peugots, and
Volvos.
If the bearing journal is rough try this. Get a roll of fine emery cloth. Tear
off about 36 inches, and then a strip about 3/8" wide from that piece. Wrap
the strip 1 full time around the crank and polish away.
Good luck
Rick

Sent from my iPhone