[Mgs] Spring washers don't work !

Subject: [Mgs] Spring washers don't work !
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:09:44 -0400
Barney,

I don't think this is a trick.  The machine causes a straight back
and forth vibration.  It is not orbiting.  The machine was not
created by a company to sell something.  It has been around as a
"standard" test device for many years.  This Bolt Science company
appears to be a consulting firm, selling only training and consulting
services.  The valid thing to question is whether or not this
replicates "real world" conditions.  I think the answer is no, or
else all vehicles would be reduced to their component parts in the
first hundred miles.  But sometimes an extreme test can demonstrate a
process that might otherwise take a long time to happen.  Take a look
at the video I posted earlier.  It shows how the machine works:

http://www.boltscience.com/pages/junkertestvideo.htm

If you want to see another video, from a company that is selling
something, check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSZGu41mf0

They seem to have come up with a clever design.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net