[Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition

Subject: [Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition
From: ladaniels at sbcglobal.net (Larry Daniels)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:23:51 -0500
This may explain a few things.  First, I don't recall the last time I saw a
LBC on a dealer lot.  Dealers who do put one on their lot don't want a rust
bucket.  eBay, on the other hand, will sell cars that need to be held
together with duct tape.  So the average dealer sold car will be more
expensive that the average eBay car.  That does make NADA average prices
skewed upward and eBay average prices head in the other direction.  It's all
averages for THEIR market.

Larry