[Mgs] Brake bleeding question

Subject: [Mgs] Brake bleeding question
From: paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk (Paul Hunt)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 14:44:02 +0100
There's two types of brake balance switch.  I think the one on the non-servo
master is left screwed in but you have to bleed the first circuit again very
carefully until the light just goes out.  With the servo master you unscrew
the switch, bleed, then screw back.  The difference is the first is a
non-latching shuttle that is moved away from each circuit as it's being
bled, the latter is a spring loaded shuttle that recentralises itself as
long as the switch is unscrewed.