[Mgs] Temperature sender

Subject: [Mgs] Temperature sender
From: mvheim at sonic.net (Max Heim)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:47:09 -0700
Thanks for all the suggestions. I emailed a couple of vendors to get an idea
of pricing. Calls will have to wait for tomorrow.

Oh, I looked under the bonnet -- the tube broke off right at the cylinder
head.

BTW, does anyone know the original routing of the capillary tube? When I got
this car, it was running along the side of the valve cover, not really
anchored to anything. I have tried a couple of routes as things were removed
and replaced (distributor, heater valve, alternator), trying to keep it out
of trouble. I think the recent alternator replacement might have killed it,
since I had to kind of bend it out of the way.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149