[Mgs] MGA air hoses? >

Subject: [Mgs] MGA air hoses? >
From: barneymg at mgaguru.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 15:25:36 -0500
Yeah, that's wrong,  The hose should be tucked as much as possible
back into the corner so only about half of the open end should be
visible in the front view.  I don't have a picture but someone else
did put one up a while ago showing the correct position for the air
hoses.  If I see it again I may post it on my web site. -- Barney