Re: [Mgs] Good news / Bad news

Subject: Re: [Mgs] Good news / Bad news
From: dwoerpel@wi.net
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 23:26:53 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Looks very nice Larry.

Listers:  I have a Bugeye and an
MGA 1500 and my firing order is 1-3-4-2 and I believe the MGB is
also.  Your distributor orientation looks correct (vacuum advance in
the 10 o'clock position) but your plug leads don't look correct.  I
think the #1 wire should be in the 1 o'clock position on the distributor
then going counter-clockwise, the #3 wire, then #4, then #2.
Please
correct me if I'm wrong.  Maybe your distributor drive is 180*
out??  Just something in the picture didn't look right and trying to
save you some trouble.

Anybody else??

Just butting
in....

Dave W.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157631848931452/

> Jasmine's motor is in place.
>
> Bad
news, the clutch doesn't seem to be connecting the transmission to the