Re: [Mgs] Spurned an offer

To: mgs@autox.team.net, dontoy@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Spurned an offer
From: <melfrankus@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:56:57 -0400
Well said dontoy. I admire and respect your response.  Sadly, my dad was more
about bonding over lawn maintainance.  My children have no interest in cars
except as transportation.  Our youngest is 31 and never cared to learn how to
drive a straight shift.  Still, I've had old British cars since HS and 50 years
later they are still a special treat to own and drive....Mel
----