Re: [Mgs] Spurned an offer

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Spurned an offer
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:21:19 -0500
Funny this should come up now.  I've been thinking of selling my '69 B
roadster.  I don't drive it much and my poor old aching back doesn't
like my pushing the clutch pedal time after time.  Kind of on the fence
about it.  I know that when I sold my '70 B years ago, I started missing
it as soon as the buyer drove it away.   What to do........

CR