Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] Thanks!

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Spridgets] Thanks!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:36:09 -0500
For those who are new and not aware, Mark Bradakis is the owner of these
lists as well as quite a few others.  He supplies all of the equipment and
maintenance costs and time to keep these lists going.  In recognition of
that and to defray his costs to keep these lists up and running for us, we
annually contribute a few bucks to him to cover some of that expense.  If
you appreciate what he does for us, please consider throwing in whatever you
feel you can afford.

Mark has said he would like to have the 42 DCOE Weber carb I am selling.  If
any of you would like to kick in a few bucks toward that, I am sure he would
appreciate it.  I am putting in $25 and a couple others have done so, as
well.

If anybody belongs to any of Marks other lists, please forward this to those
lists so they can do something as well.  Mark, it may be easiest if you just
forward this to all of your lists?

The link to contribute is on the bottom of every email that goes out to the
lists.

Thanks,

Larry Daniels