Re: [Mgs] Update to lighting issue and another question

To: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@epbfi.com>, t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Update to lighting issue and another question
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 16:17:34 -0500
Cc: Mgs@autox.team.net
William,

Front sidelamps should have three wires, including a black grouinding
wire.  This black wire plugs into a twin tube snap connector to
ground headlampadn sidelamp to one black wire in the harness.  Final
grounding point for that black harness wire (originally) is a hex nut
on the tip of a longer fender bolt, second bolt above the air pan on
right side, close to where youi find a bundle of snap connestors for
the RH lamps

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com