Re: [Mgs] The Chinese guys don't get it

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] The Chinese guys don't get it
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 13:52:54 +0100
The SUV is similar to any number of other manufacturers offerings in that
segment they didn't fill before, and very similar to the Range Rover Evoque
which while revolting is in great demand.  The 'GT' looks like a squashed
MINI, the other two conventional saloons, and so like, again, any number of
other manufacturers.  They aren't targeting us classic MG owners, we are a
small and reducing number, although they may do a Midget in time.  Whilst
'MG' probably doesn't mean a lot to people born in the last 30 years why
shouldn't they (the company) market designs that will appeal to them (the
public) like all the others, using an 'English' name they own?  Pity they
don't do the XPower SV though.

PaulH.