Re: [Mgs] The Chinese guys don't get it

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] The Chinese guys don't get it
From: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@epbfi.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:23:07 -0400
It's not something that I would buy, but I'm not an SUV fan. Someone mentioned
Hyundai and Kia having similar designs, and they do, and they're very popular.
Nothing wrong with catering to the public's taste sometimes. I would rather
see something like this with the Octagon logo on it keeping that alive, even
if it's not the same as it used to be.

I wish they had an MG-F variant in their lineup, and that it would be
available for sale in the US. Maybe if this SUV comes to fruition and is
profitable for them, they will have a good product offering and a dealer
network over here. Nothing wrong with a Miata, but good competition is even
better.