Re: [Mgs] Miss

To: "'Monte Jane Morris'" <montejane@gmail.com>, "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Miss
From: "Michael Singleton" <mike@sportscarslimited.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:45:22 -0700
Monte;
This may be too late, but before starting to dismantle the carbs, check the
oil in the dampers. Without oil they may be allowing the needles to rise too
quickly on acceleration causing a momentary loss of vacuum and an over rich
condition which can cause the car to hiccup. Doesn't always happen, but it
can.

Mike

Michael Singleton
Sportscars Ltd