Re: [Mgs] Yay Moss - lighting upgrade report

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Yay Moss - lighting upgrade report
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:06:21 -0500
<< On 8/26/2013 12:49 PM, Max Heim wrote:

Front marker lamps

I could not use the LEDs supplied. These replace the very small round bulbs,
but the LED is much longer -- not only is the "bulb" section about twice as
long, but the socket section is also longer .... >>

Max, etal <G>:

I have NOT check the o/l catalog, but I find it hard to believe that they are
NOT
mark "For 'beehive lenses only' ?  ! ? !  [as fitted to Frogeyes, Sprite Mk. II,
Midget Mk. I, & ALL Austin-Healeys except BJ-8 Mk. III Phase II]..

Perhaps MJB could pop-in here and advise on Triumph uses, if any ? ! ?

Perhaps Mr. Kelvin Dodds could pop-in here and advise on Total Uses or tell us
if
I have covered applications correctly <VBG> ? ! ?

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                                www.justbrits.com
'63 A-H BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing ILL STD. plates     AH BJ 7 )
                [front CLEAR beehive lenses]
'73 Black Tulip MGB (Murial wearing ILL STD. plates CINS73B )
                [ canNOT use beehives]
'70 Black El Camino wearing ILL STD. plates 7 AH BJ 't')
                [canNOT use beehives] <VBG> !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com