Re: [Mgs] Reality TV

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Reality TV
From: Mike Duvall via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:33:34 -0600
I guess several of you were confused by my posting.

?attempt to present themselves as a straight forward accounting of events?
means they are NOT REAL

?actual occurrences?  means the physical activities did happen.

?unscripted? mean no one told the ?actors?  what to say and every detail was
not planned in advance.  ?actors? means ?one who takes part?

?genre? means type or class?.

So Reality TV is a broad genre that refers to an unscripted documentary style
of production where the actors are placed in contrived situations and respond
to the situation.

Unscripted documentary style focuses on covering the main actions of the actors
with one or multiple cameras.