[Mgs] horn replacement (Lucas, but not MG)

To: "mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] horn replacement (Lucas, but not MG)
From: Aaron Whiteman via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 10:03:32 -0700
In classic cart before the horse fashion, Iâ??ve ordered a set of Lucas Horns
(GGE164/GGE165) to upgrade the horns in my Mazda. Obviously, such an
application will be frowned upon in the Miata community, but I really donâ??t
care. I liked the sound of Lucas horns in my MG and the stock MX-5 horn (at
least for 1999) is garbage.

Now that Iâ??ve already ordered them and am already committed, it seems the
"right" time to ask: does anybody have any experience with new Lucas branded
horns and if so, how do they sound?

--
Aaron