[Mgs] Help please!

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Help please!
From: Ron Shellenberger via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 12:38:06 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_19388572_96996205.1473683886416

Speeking from experince I would suggest
Agree in writing what method you each will accept and who pays
As for how to come to a value, thats why you put it in writing so no one can
change their mind later.
What method you use to value is really not as important as to getting both of
you to agree as how to do it, and sign it. Things can change
in a divorce and usually for the worst. Once its in writing its hard for the
other party to argue

Ron S.

------=_Part_19388572_96996205.1473683886416

writing what method you each will accept and who pays</div><div>As for how to
come to a value, thats why you put it in writing so no one can change their
mind later.</div><div>What method you use to value is really not as important
as to getting both of you to agree as how to do it, and sign it. Things can
change&nbsp;</div><div>in a divorce &nbsp;and usually for the worst. Once its
------=_Part_19388572_96996205.1473683886416--