Re: [Mgs] Ridiculous new cars

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Ridiculous new cars
From: dave via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 13:41:51 -0500
Something positive about that newfangled devices:  my sister-in-law is a
TERRIBLE driver, doesn't pay attention and wanders out of her lane.  She has
totaled a number of cars.  They got her a new car and its constantly harassing
her, making her a much better driver

On the other hand, a friend tells me that if you try to accelerate on a 2 lane
road to speed up before you pass the car's braking system works against you;
you have to go into the other lane to do that.  That's not so good.

I wouldn't know - our newest car is a 2011; my daily is a 2006 honda accord.
I'm going to go waaay off topic here - in 2006 and 2007 only Honda made a 4
door accord with a V6 and a 6 speed transmission.  Itâ??s a hoot to drive!  I
bought a used one in 2008 and drove it until 3 years ago when I found another
2006 with 27,000 miles on it.  Bought it right away, sold the old one with 135k
miles on it.  My net cost to replace the high mileage one with a low mileage
one was about $5k.  it has 71k on it now; I expect to drive it for another
decade.