[Mgs] Speedo cable stuck in speedo

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Speedo cable stuck in speedo
From: "Douglas McKinnie" <d.mckinnie@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 21:45:22 -0400

 8pt; color: #000000;">
I've had a non-working speedo that the annual state inspection has missed=
 3 times now (perhaps a working GPS in the car counts in my state?).
arrying around a longer speedo cable for just as long.&nbsp;
 "inner" of the speedo cable is still very securely attached to the speed=
ometer, and tugging on it with pliers doesn't seem to budge it at all.

--===============1669407101962989494==