mini-baja

Rear Polaris Sportsman Uprights - Fasterner Locking

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Polaris Sportsman Uprights - Fasterner Locking
From: ALEX.DURHAM@telusplanet.net
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:55:02 -0600
Hi,

Anyone using the Polaris Sportsman 500 rear uprights (bearing holders)?

How did you get the two lower pivot bolts to meet the fastener locking
requirements? We are having a hard time coming up with a non-permanent method
of doing this?

We've even considered putting a tack of weld on the end of the bolt on the
inside of the upright. We don't think we'll ever get the bolt out again though.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ahead of time.

-Alex
Universiy of Calgary Mini Baja Team