mini-baja

MINI BAJA WEST - IMPORTANT ACTION REQUESTED

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: MINI BAJA WEST - IMPORTANT ACTION REQUESTED
From: "Kaley Shellhammer" <shellham@sae.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:46:12 -0400
SAE is missing a part of our LCD projector which was used for student
presentations.. The part missing plugs into the USB connection and works
our projector's remote. We are missing this piece and it is very
important that I find and retrieve this piece by May 30th. Please if you
have any information on this part please contact me.

Sincerely,

Kaley Shellhammer
Collegiate Program Coordinator
Education Relations
Society of Automotive Engineers
724-772-8533 or shellham@sae.org

Visit the Collegiate Design Series Program on SAE website at
www.sae.org/students/student.htm