mini-baja

CVT Tuning

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: CVT Tuning
From: "" <semperfi915@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:20:48 -0500 (EST)
Hi all.  Our team is running a Polaris P-90 PVT this year and it is our first
time doing so.  I am curious if anyone who has run this system in the past
could recommend which springs and weights tend to get good results (if other
than the Polaris recommended springs and weights).  In addition what range of
weights and springs we should purchase for testing in order to get the right
tuning for our car.  Thanks.
                                 -Michael LaRose
                                Cornell University