mini-baja

Chassis Shop Delivery Times

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Chassis Shop Delivery Times
From: Victor Gonzalez <neo_kiowa33@yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:21:09 -0500 (CDT)
Hi guys:

  Do you have problems with Chassis Shop delivery times?

  We ordered some parts and they told us to wait 1 1/2 weeks because they got
out of stoke of some parts we asked for. After our buy.

  It's more than a month and we haven4t recieve those parts.

  we need them there is no more time to wait. do you know how could i contact
them the 800 number it also doesn't work.

  do you know froma a supplier that could ship faster?

  Regards

  Victor Gonzalez