mini-baja

Future Tech Inspectors

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: Future Tech Inspectors
From: "bajarules" <bajarules@sae.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:58:32 -0400
One more Baja season is complete and overall it was a success. With all of the
rule changes technical inspection still went very well.

At the last competition we were a little short of inspectors, so
Auburn,Michigan State, RIT and Univ of South FL each gave up a senior student
to help. We would not have been able to finish with out them.

I am looking to build a list of graduating seniors that want to volunteer as
technical inspectors next year.(South Dakota,Rochester,Orlando) I know the
races are over 9 months away but I would like to start building this database
now.

Please send your name, school and contact info to bajarules@sae.org. My goal
is to have technical inspectors that all were previous students and know the
rules versus Adam, Travis and I having to train a group of new people at each
event.

Thanks again for a safe year.

Jason